RH2288 V3 Barebone 8HDD_1
|02311FKM||BC1M50HGSB||Barebone 8HD Typical Configuration1|
One or two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors
16 DDR4 RDIMMs /LRDIMMs
Hard disk configurations:
- 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
- 10 x 3.5-inch SATA HDDs
- 12 x front 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and 2 x rear hard disk modules. Each module provides two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs.
- 25 x front 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs and 2 or 3 x rear 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
- RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60
- Optional supercapacitor
- RAID state migration, configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
LOM Network Ports
- Two GE electrical ports, supporting Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI), WOL, and PXE
- Four GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
- Two 10 GE optical ports, supporting NC-SI and PXE
- Two 10 GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
Up to 6 PCIe 3.0 slots
Hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode
Two hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode
- Use the Huawei Hi1710 management chip and independent ports, support standard management interfaces, such as SNMP and IPMI, and provide the GUI, remote KVM, virtual media, SOL, Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA), intelligent power supply, remote control, and hardware monitoring
- Support Huawei eSight management software and integration with third-party management systems, such as VMware vCenter, Microsoft SystemCenter, and Nagios.
5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.