The eLTE Rapid Deployment Broadband
Trunking System integrates the functions of a Core Network (CN)
device, base station, and dispatching system into a compact chassis.
Ideal for rapid deployment in the field where limited coverage area
eLTE core network functions — dispatcher, RF transmitter, antennae, and power supply — are included and preconfigured for quick and easy installation.
Use where the public communication network is down or signals are weak during events or in emergency situations.
High-level integration and wide, flexible coverage
• Integrates baseband processing, packet data switching, and scheduling functions into a 2U-height device.
• Provides, schedules, and manages voice, data, and video services. Routes and manages user data.
• Requires only one unit to cover an area up to 50 square km.
• For special coverage requirements, one RRU can connect to an eLTE Rapid for a maximum distance of 10 km, providing significant coverage flexibility.
Fast deployment for first responders and wide environmental adaptability
• Compact design allows operators to quickly deploy a complete broadband trunking system — a crucial requirement for emergency response.
• Requires no parameter configuration, no on-site wireless networking planning, no on-site account, no IP configuration or pre-programmed group, with typical deployment in 15 minutes.
• Installs inside vehicles without modifying the vehicles (vehicle mode) to set up emergency communications in accident locations or for mobile communications. Can also be carried on foot (back-pack mode).
• Provides multiple frequencies, including 400 MHz/1.8 GHz, and multiple bandwidths such as 5 MHz, 10 MHz, and 20 MHz, to help vertical industries deploy networks conveniently.
Optimized base station with the latest trunking services
• Delivers 320 Mbit/s maximum data throughput.
• Enable fast setup: group call setup time < 300 ms; pre-emptive call setup time < 150 ms.
• Features built-in video, data acquisition, and GIS services.
Preconfigured components allow operators to quickly deploy an entire broadband trunking system in minutes — including satellite uplinks, connections to monitoring centers, and to wired and radio subnets
Easy to store and transport to any location, the eLTE Rapid system can be carried by vehicle or on foot in backpack configuration
Full LTE functions are supported from those of a fixed enterprise base station, including trunking and transmission of data and HD video
Use satellite, radio, wired network, and other wireless communications quickly, reliably, and cost-effectively.