The eCNS600 offers high reliability and performance for eLTE broadband access and supports a maximum of 40 Gbit/s data transfer rate for simultaneously transmitting voice, video, and data. It is ideal for dedicated, largesized enterprise networks that rely on integration, reliability, and interoperability.
• Supports up to 40 Gbit/s throughput and up to 200,000 subscribers to meet current and future needs for services such as voice, dispatch command, operational data, video, and other broadband services.
• The Quality of Service (QoS) mechanism in the eCNS600 can guarantee critical data transmission in any situation
• Integrates 5 core network NEs into a 14U high subrack, including Mobility Management Entity (MME), Serving Gateway (SGW), Packet Data Network Gateway (PGW), and Home Subscriber Server (HSS), part of Policy and Charging Rules Function(PCRF), which are typically found in the public LTE core network
• Hardware: 1+1 board backup and eCNS geographic redundancy
• Software: Overload control, fault prevention, automatic data backup, and operational security management These reliability mechanisms ensure an eLTE core network availability of 99.999%.
Works with base stations to provide high-performance broadband
access for applications ranging from wireless Internet service to
Smart Cities and rail communications.
With data rates as high as 40 Gbit/s, the eCNS600 easily transmits simultaneous voice, video, and data for multiple applications and as many as 200,000 users. This highly integrated system, from the leader in enterprise LTE infrastructure, enables rapid deployment and provides 99.999 percent uptime.
Put proven LTE mobile broadband capabilities to work for your enterprise as a reliable alternative to other wireless technologies.